Veneno of Eva Seeds is the cross between our champion Papa's Candy and our superproductora Monster, inheriting the best of each. It is a robust plant, with long, thick, dense and abundant tricomas. The smell and taste buds of Veneno is sweet and it resembles to strawberries and berries and it is a very powerful indica effect. This pot is ideal for night and medicinal use, making it unsuitable for beginners.
The Veneno is a plant easily grown in all kinds of environments, even for first-time growers. Very resistant to pests, especially to mildew. Outdoor crops allow pruning or/and multiplying its performance. We recommend holding up the plant when bloomming because due to the weight of the buds it can bend easily. Spectacular indoor growing with low consumption.
* AWARDS VENENO OF EVA SEEDS:
- 3rd Prize-Winner Cup Bella Flor (ARSECA) 2009 (category Indoor)
- 3rd Prize-winning Alacannabis Cup 2010 (category resins)
* GROWING INSIDE OF VENENO:
- INDOOR LIGHT: Low Consumption and Sodium.
- RECOMMENDED HEIGHT BEFORE THE FLOWERING PHASE: 50-60 cm.
- HEIGHT AT THE END OF FLOWERING : 80-100 cm.
- PRODUCTION (9 x m2): 50-80 gr./plant, depending on the cultivation process and materials and the container size.
* SUMMARY OF VENENO:
Indian hybrid very productive and sweet. Relaxing effect. Highly resistant to mildew.