CATALOG OF MARIJUANA SEED BANKS:
Marijuana seeds can be classified as:
They call feminized cannabis seeds to the seeds that result from the crossing of two females. To do that one of the females is forced to produce male flowers, in order to obtain pollen. Then the pollen produced fertilizes the other female and then the cross between two females, that naturally produce feminized seeds, is achieved.
The plants can get stressed when they get through different processes, such as: changes in the photoperiod, water stress, use of the gibberellic acid and the use of the silver thiosulfate, among others.
WHAT TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING A VARIETY OF CANNABIS:
What is the Sativa or Indica effect?
- Sativa: It means that the effect is psychoactive and alters mainly the brain. Its effect doesn't affect the body. It is ideal for parties, gatherings, etc..
- Indica: In this case the effect that this kind of marijuana produces is physical. It is ideal for relaxation, pain, insomnia, etc..
- Mix: There are crosses in which there may predominate the Indica effect over the Sativa and vice versa and so we get the physical and physical effect.
What is THC, CBD?
-THC: Tetrahydrocannabinol, also known as Delta-9-Tetrahydrocannabinol, is the main psychoactive constituent found in cannabis plants.
THC is located in the resin, the absorption at the time of consumption (smoked, steamed, etc.), directly acts on the nerve receptors in the brain. The effect of THC is stimulant, energizing and produces a recreational feeling. The higher the level of THC, the greater the psychoactive effect.
The psychoactive effects can be reduced by the presence of other cannabinoids such as CBD and CBN. This means that a plant with a high level of THC and CBD, will lose the psychoactive effect and will replace it for a physical relaxing effect.
- CBD: Is the substance that causes the body relaxing effect. If you want a medical cannabis you have to take one that has a high level of CBD (from 1%).
Flowering times indoors and outdoors:
- Outdoors: You must know the end of flowering of each variety. Depending on the latitude where the seed is going to be planted (temperate places / warm or rainy / cold places), you can choose a fast flowering or a late flowering variety. It is very important to do that because the arrival of bad weather (rain and falling temperatures) could cause you crop loss.
- Indoor: The variety you choose only depends on the rush you have for planting and the growing period of the plant. The growing time we indicate of each plant is the one provided by seed producers. The time begins to be counted from the moment the seed begins to flower.
In our WEB STORE you can use our searcher to find all types of cannabis, such as: medicinal marijuana seeds, fruity seeds, productive seeds of high THC and CBD levels, Skunk genetics, etc.